Frank A. Fetter, Capital, Interest, and Rent 
Capital, Interest, and Rent: Essays in the Theory of Distribution, ed. with an Introduction by Murray N. Rothbard (Kansas City: Sheed Andrews and McMeel, 1977).
This Title Is Available In The Following Formats:
|HTML||1020.05 KB||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.|
|HTML by Chapter||(varies)||View this title one chapter at a time.|
|Simplified HTML||1020.05 KB||This layout is optimized for screen readers and other assistive devices for the visually impaired.|
|Facsimile PDF||23.9 MB|
This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.
|Facsimile PDF small||5.52 MB|
This is a compressed facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.
A version compatible with Kindle (Mobi format).
|EBook PDF||1.15 MB|
This text-based PDF or EBook was created from the HTML version of this book and is part of the Portable Library of Liberty.
About this title:
Rothbard has collected Fetter’s journal articles and book reviews from the period 1897 to 1937 which cover the general topics of capital, interest, and rent.
About Liberty Fund:
Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
This work is copyrighted by the Institute for Humane Studies, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, and is put online with their permission.
Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes. It may not be used in any way for profit.
- Murray N. Rothbard, Preface
- Murray N. Rothbard, Introduction
- Part 1: The Theory of Capital
- Review of F. W. Taussig, Wages and Capital: an Examination of the Wages Fund Doctrine (1897)
- Recent Discussion of the Capital Concept (1900)
- The Next Decade of Economic Theory (1901)
- Review of Böhm-bawerk, Capital Und Capitalzins (1901)
- Review of Böhm-bawerk, Einige Strittige Fragen Der Capitalstheorie (1902)
- Review of Böhm-bawerk, Positive Theorie Des Capitals (1902)
- The Nature of Capital and Income (1907)
- Are Savings Income? —discussion (1908)
- Clark's Reformulation of the Capital Concept (1927)
- Capital (1930-35)
- Reformulation of the Concepts of Capital and Income In Economics and Accounting (1937)
- Part 2:: The Theory of Interest
- The “roundabout Process” In the Interest Theory (1902)
- The Relations Between Rent and Interest (1904)
- Review of Gustav Cassel, the Nature and Necessity of Interest, and Eugen Von Böhm-bawerk,recent Literature On Interest (1905)
- Interest Theories, Old and New (1914)
- Capitalization Versus Productivity: Rejoinder (1914)
- Interest Theory and Price Movements (1927)
- Part 3:: The Theory of Rent
- The Passing of the Old Rent Concept (1901)
- Landed Property As an Economic Concept and As a Field For Research— Discussion (1917)
- Comment On Rent Under Increasing Returns (1930)
- Rent (1930-35)